What up HOUCH's!!!!
So crazy tired! But just got done workin' and wanted to at least get a pic or two up here! tell you how the weekend went!
Had a good time with Daniel's mom, she's freakin' funny! She was craking me up...I think she talked from the time we got there till when we walked out of the door! She loved her book, He even called her today to make sure she really liked it and wasn't fakin' in front of me! I can't really see her lying or hurting a fly, she's seemed to be a very sweet sincere lady.
I would show you pics but blogger isn't wanting to down load....and I'm too tired to wait! Sorry! But promise I have plenty of pics to share from this weekend! Have no fear you'll get pics!!
Got 3 new CD's tonight! I'm rockin right now...and yes Paula I got your two CD's also! I'll bring them home this weekend! Check out Kutless's new CD...it's jammin'!!
And Mercy Me's new one, they changed it up a bit! I'm feelin' it so far!
Hope you all had a GREAT Monday!
LATER!!!!!!!!!!




0 Let me hear from ya:
Post a Comment