Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!

Long time no blog!! hehe! So BUSY weekend! And the busyness just doesn't stop... next weekend we will be in Tyler again for my B-day with my families! The next nothing weekend I have is Memorial Day weekend! YEA! Can't wait! In my perfect world I'd like to spend the whole weekend scrapping...we all know that's not gonna happen! Anyhoo! Wanted to share a couple of pics with you...What a shocker I know!! I'm a picture girl what can I say!

Race for the Cure was this weekend~we started going when Nanny got breast cancer 3 1/2 years ago. Here is Nanny!



Here's the girls-minus Kimberly, Dylan came home Monday from Iraq, so she stayed home to get ready for him!


And here's mom being ugly to me...Seriously can you believe my mother would be this way...on mother's day weekend??? Really!


Linds and Jeff have a big competitive relationship, this race has always been a big deal...Jeff beat Linds this year! I guess since he proposed he figures he can beat her now!! He waited for her to cross the line then jumped out and scared her! too funny!


My Daddy and I..and yes I still call him Daddy, totally Daddy's girl even at a week away from 29!


I can't hang any longer tonight..so tired! More to come tomorrow!

Happy Hump Day!

2 Let me hear from ya:

**Angel** 11:02 PM  

glad you updated! I was getting worried about you :)

Anonymous 8:03 AM  

Those are all good pics! Even that crazy woman sticking her tongue out at you!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP