Thursday, May 11, 2006

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I can post picture!!! Holly COW!!! I about fell out of my chair! So it's about to be picturepoloza! Your gonna get last weekend in one post...if it keeps working!

~Sat Night~
She loved her book by the way!! She was so funny! She keep going on and on about the bag being so great! It was cute!

This is my fav pic from that night...she has two puppies and the where both licking D's ears...it was so funny! It's my wallpaper on my comp right now!


The black and white one was Toby and I wnted to take him home so so so bad! He was so cute and sweet! So he's MINE!!! And he loved me just as much!


Sunday Morning~ Alix's State Gym Meet
She placed 5th over all and got two individual metals!!! Her best meet yet! I'm so proud of how she's commitied to this and she's become SO SO SO good at it!
I love this kiddo!
Floor Routine~




Here's my sweet little Connor Man eating his candy cause he went tee tee in the potty!


And playing shy...he's gonna be such a lady killer! Watch out mom!

Here's my Cami with the Popcorn she got out of Daniel...he's a sucker! Love her...she's such a snuggle bunny! She took the pic of her and I!!



And of course here's us!Couldn't leave us out!!!




gotta go back to work now :(:(:(:( But hopefully tonight blogger will still be in a good mood and let me upload the pics from Sunday afternoon at the baseball game!!
~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 2:11 PM  

Those are cool! All of them! Everyone looks really happy and especially you and Daniel!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP