Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm so EXCITED and I just can't hide it!!!!

So I found the greatest new little company EVER! Those Were The Days(TWTD) I've signed up to be a consultant. They are just starting out and they have all kinds of great scrapbook stuff click here to see all the great products we offer! TWTD also has a wonderful and affordable monthly kit, it will arrive at your door every month full of scrappy goodness!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and start playing!

Kirsten, the owner of TWTD, also pointed me in the direction of another blog that is AMAZING! Jessica, I think she should be called Photoshop Queen! I just read one Friday's lesson and I'm hooked! Seriously go check it out!

Anyway I still can't post pic's for some stupid reason!!! So for now I'll leave you with my genuine excitement for what lies ahead with TWTD!!!

1 Let me hear from ya:

k photography 6:55 PM  

Thanks for the shout out girlie -- I can't wait to see where you go with it...
and yes. Jessica is definitely the Photoshop Queen. amazing.
Kirsten

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP