So life is BACK TO NORMAL!
So rough couple of days! But where all past it now so it's all good again! Lots to share with you! I'll start backwards and work my way to today!
First, I'd like to introduce you to Daniel's children:
Meet Gabriel:

Here's them all together!!!

Went to the Doc Wednesday, only b/c Rob said I could be dying with my symptom's, not really...he's just a idiot! So She said it could be one of 3 things...way to narrow it down huh! So they took my blood and maybe should have the results by tomorrow! So hopefully nothing big!
Still working on my book for Daniel's mom...hope I can finish it my Sat night. We are suppose to take her to dinner for Mother's day...but he has been to busy to call her and ask.
So this morning we had a killer storm for about 30 min, so I wake up to Sophie scratching at the side of my bed...I'm like what the crap....she never does this. Then it lightning and it lights up my whole room! Then a big thing of thunder! So she's FREAKING out...thanks mom... so I put her on the bed and she went back and forth from under the covers to on top of me. Panting the whole time cause that's what she does when she's nervous! Once I turn over and she just has her head sticking under the covers...it was so freaking funny! Didn't get a pic of that but I did get these pics...

and here she is under the covers!!!! so FREAKING funny!

Could my dog be a bigger dork????? All of this is going on while I'm having a freakin killer headache! Good times!
Tuesday night I ordered some scrap supplies of the nest and right now as I type to you the box is in my apt office...can't wait to get my hands on them and play! I so wish I could do something with scraping as my job! That would be the best job ever!
Laughter is the best medicine sometimes...


Look what I found at the $1 spot at Target tonight!!! Little mini metal letters about 1/2 inch tall...so cute!

Want to give props to Jeni...she is the most talented cake decorator! Look at this pic of some roses she made for a wedding cake she's doing. THEY LOOK REAL! Your so talented Jeni, Love ya :):)

Daniel's always saying I need to be in the pictures more...so Sunday night he took this of me while I was at his house, I was scrapping and watching the best show ever...Grey's Anatomy!
We have another busy weekend again! What a shocker I know! Sat morning Ali has her state gym meet, then sat afternoon I HAVE to make a run to Recollections...must buy Prima Flowers! Then Sat night we are suppose to have dinner with Daniel's mom(if he'll ever call her...Men...I swear). Then Sunday we are going to a Rough Riders game with Mom, Don, Matt, Jess, and Elle. So should have bunches of pics to share next week!
Happy Friday everyone!





1 Let me hear from ya:
Just now got to open up your blog! So glad I did!! Kennedy and Gabielle are beautiful children and Daniel looks so happy with them as he does with you!You are so into the scrapping and that is great! It is the one "hobby" that you have stuck with! You have been talented at all your hobbies (ex: jewerly), but this one you are REALLY into! Poor little Sophie girls...i know how she feels! I had my head in the pillow too!!!! I know you have had a really tough week, but hopefully you are on the down hill side of the toughness! Look forward to seeing you guys on Sunday! Love to ya!
Post a Comment