Monday, August 28, 2006

Girlfriends RULE!

2 weekends ago we had girls night and we had so much stinkin' fun! Here are some pics

All 4 of us... Katina, Me, Diana, Angel



Diana, and Angel


Katina


Diana


Angel


Me talking on the phone!


Katina and Me




Katina brought a simple scrapbook magazine with all these quizzes to
scrapbook... OMG we had so much fun doing these with each other! I had to go out and buy it the next day! We just sat at On The Border for like 5 hours talking, laughing, venting, just some old fashion girl fun! So forgot how much I needed this! So girls let's make it a scrap night next time we hang!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 5:44 PM  

Cute pics! Of course they are all of us so there was never any question. Had a blast!!

k photography 11:42 PM  

I'm so glad you had a fun girls night! I haven't had one in a looooong time and this totally reminds me I need to pencil one in!
K

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP