Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Question/Answer Time

So copied these from Mrs. Katina's blog... hey I just realized in a few short weeks I'll be able to write Mrs. too!!! How cool! Anyhoo... let the questions begin

1. 4 jobs I have had
a. Applebee's
b. Limited Too - Asst Mgr
c. Ryder
d. Exel/DHL

2. 4 movies i could watch over and over
a. Sweet HOme Alabama
b. Blue Crush ( I know random but I'd love to be a surfer chic)
c. NoteBook
d. Mr & Mrs Smith

3. 4 places I have lived ( no where exciting )
a. Tyler, TX
b. Arlington, TX
c. Roanoke, TX
d. PLano, Tx :):):) ** my fav for obvious reasons **

4. 4 TV shows I have to watch
a. Grey's Anatonmy DDDUUUUUHHHHHHH
b. Friends I know it's not new anymore but I have to watch it at night!!
c. House
d. Flip This House (A & E)

5. 4 places I have been on vacation
a. Jamaica
b. Jamaica
c. Jamaica
.... oh wait I've been other places
b. Vegas
c. Colorado
d. New York

6. 4 web sites I visit daily
a. My friends blogs
b. Two Peas
c. Couples.com (the resort we are staying at in Jamaica)
d. Bank of America

7. 4 of my favortie foods
a. Cheescake
b. Ribs from Country tavern
c. Mom's chessy potatos
d. Daniel's tacos

8. 4 places I'd rather be right now
a. Jamaica
b. Jamaica
c. Jamaica
d. Jamaica

9. 4 people who have made a difference in my life
a. God
b. Mom
c. Dad
d. Daniel

10. 4 things I'd like to learn to do
a. not wear my feelings on my shoulder
b. photography
c. nails
d. Build stuff, use tools

So I have a bunch of pictures to post but I was WAY WAY WAY to tired to do anything but go to sleep last night when I got home. and propuably tonight too. Melanie and I are going to see our friend Emily at the hospital who had her baby last night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Wednesday everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:43 AM  

I knew all those things about you except for 1! I AM your mother ya know! Love you..

Anonymous 11:49 AM  

I love Blue Crush too! Surfer chicks are cool! hehehe
You'll be in Jamaica soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP