Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who has a costco membership???

Cause lookie lookie at what I saw on this ladies blog



and even better look at this one...



SERIOUSLY folks I need one of these... anyone with a membership?

7 Let me hear from ya:

Staci 2:34 PM  

I wish I did, but I belong to Sam's.

Anonymous 5:36 PM  

I need that too!

Anonymous 8:58 PM  

How freakin awesome!! I want one too!!!!!!!!

Melibelle 6:20 AM  

Ladies... we may be in luck... my step mom has a costco card... so I'm gonna see if I can borrow it! i'll keep you guys updated! If she let's me borrow it and they have them still i can get you all one!

~mel

Anonymous 6:48 AM  

I have connections with the PTA...can't you just hear me talking in a Godfather voice??

Anonymous 5:26 PM  

Okay, it doesn't look exactly like that. There's no cutie pink box, but the pieces are all there so who cares. The price tag wasn't even the same! Woohoo!!!

Anonymous 2:15 PM  

OHHHH who cares about the pink box on the outside!

THANKS DIANA!
~mel

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP