Can I be a good little house wife????
YES...YES I CAN!!!
Last night I beat Daniel home, so here's what all I did:
~*~started and completed 2 loads of laundry
~*~cooked dinner and had plates and wine on the table when he walked in
~*~unloaded the dish washer
~*~started and finished our travel journals for or weddingmoon!! (pics to come later)
So just wanted to let everyone know I can play the role of the good little house wife even driving for an hour both ways to and from work!!! Look at me GO!!!!
Our internet wasn't working last night so this is one main reason I got so much accomplished! But it felt good to scrap last night... I so so so love to scrap and I REALLY REALLY wish I could make more time to scrap. My secret wish would be to "work" in the scrap world... but how? Where do I start? I so secretly wish for this... how cool would that be?
Happy Wednesday everyone!




2 Let me hear from ya:
Well--you go little girl! I knew you could it! I am so so happy to see and hear and feel all the love, happiness and excitement that is happening with you right now! This is a Mother's dream to have her 'little' girl HAPPY! I love you!
Oh my! What is happenning to "My Melissa???" It too shall pass....
Post a Comment