I scrapped again!!!!
Wow that makes twice this week!!! It's a record here lately scrapping 2 nights in one week!! Feelin' the brother love last night... I like this picture even though it's blury! Matt and I don't have too many pics together in recent years! Since they've had Elle we have had alot more family time and I really have enjoyed it!! So just a lo about that! The circle lifts up to reveal hidden journaling! So here it is...

Also feeling love for my hunny this morning! This is the gushy part that comes with the I'm about to get married time in my life! So warning may cause some to throw up!! He is so so so wonderful! He takes care of me! In the morning he gets up with me since I have to get up at 5:30 to drive an hour! So he gets up with me and irons if I need something ironed! Makes my lunch and gets me something to eat if I want it. Could he be any sweeter?? Seriously 2 weeks from today I will wake up for my first full day of being Mrs. Espindola!!! Oh and I'll wake up in Jamaica so that will make it all the more wonderful!!!
Anyway!!! Good Morning my lovelies!!!




3 Let me hear from ya:
Love the LO! What pp is that? I really like it. Would like to get some of my own.
Basic Grey- Urban Courture... sorry I can't spell!!!
Give me a break!! That is so gonna wear off.
Post a Comment