Underwater Cameras are funny!!!!
So just got our underwater camera back from Sam's... a few good pictures and some really funny ones!!!
us swimming up to the caves...
Us in the cave... (kinda dark I know!!! But it's a disposable what can you do?? )
The boat we rode over to the caves... from inside the caves
Us swimming out of the caves... the two people to the right are Katie and I. But doesn't it look like Titanic??? Funny huh!! 
a "real" pic of Katie and I in the pool, with what else...a drink!! Our drink of choice while there it was called Come Again... still makes me giggle! 
Daniel and I where trying to take a picture of ourselves underwater!!! turned out funny! Can't wait to scrap this!!! 
And there is one more with us with Steve and Katie... this picture actually turned out cool! I love the background! But it won't upload for some reason... so I'll try later!!!
Oh and side note... if you are reading my blog... POST A COMMENT!! I'm not asking you to post every time... but just let me know if you've been here every once in a while!!




3 Let me hear from ya:
I'm reading! The pic of the two of you underwater is so cool! I can't wait to see how you scrap it.
I'm always here reading.
I love waterproof cameras!
Post a Comment