Friday, December 22, 2006

HO HO HO Santa is almost here!!!

WOO HOO!!! It's almost Christmas Only 3 days left if you don't count today!!! I'm such a baby about Christmas! I can't wait to see everybody's faces as they open the gifts I picked put for them!

So I should be voted in as Super Stepmom of the year! Yesterday we went to Gabriel's dr appt with the ex and her mother! Wow! And today (friday) I am going to Gabriel's class Christmas party with the ex and her mother! And, as if that isn't enough, next week I am helping the ex out of a bind and keeping the kids for her from Tuesday night till Friday night. Of course Daniel will be here at night.. .but it's all me during the day!!! OH MY!!!! Pray for me to have patience with the little G man!

So Tuesday Kennedy had a band concert! We couldn't be more proud! She'd just a little competitive thing! Evertyhing she tries she does wonderful at. So 6th grade band, her first time playing anything, and she makes first chair! So anyway we're proud! Here are the few not great at all photos I got at the concert...

While she did great.. sadly I am in bad need of practie indoors in low light settings... so I only have a few that at just barley ok... and Im not even sure if their that good. But I'll share anway















and she got glasses a few weeks ago!! So cute!















random news section:

I came home last Thursday and my wonderful husband had this sitting on the table for me...















no reason at all!

So here's a rundown of our Christmas Schedule:

Friday Dec 22
~pick up kids at noon (after Gabriel's Christmas party)
~finish some last minute stuff.... meaning I have to take them into the mall.... YIKES
~chill at the house till Daniel get's home
~Kennedy and I have to go get a present for their mom


Saturday Dec 23
~Wake up chill till about 9 am then start getting all 4 of us ready in our one bathroom
~Pack all our presents and suticases and get kids and Dog in the car
~noon go see D's mom for a few hours in Grand Prairie and giver her her gifts
~4pm leave to drive to Tyler
~6pm get to Mom's
~Chill there have dinner (country tavern ribs be jealous if your from Tyler)
~Hopefully get the kids in bed a resonable hour


Sunday Dec 24
~8am Wake up and start the get everyone ready routine AGAIN! luckly mom at least has 2 bathrooms!
~10am Matt and Jess arrive and we do Christmas with our family! So for count 6 adults 1 baby 2 kids 2 dogs in one house!
~12:30 or 1:00 go into town and spen a few hours of the afternoon with Jeni and her family
~6pm be at my dad's house to eat dinner at 7 with all them for count again: 9 adults 2 kids 3 dogs
~10 ish go to a candle light service at church
~After church straight to bed for the kiddos
~and all you adults know what happens the rest of the night for us parents! (just in case a little one reads this)


Monday Dec 25
~6 am (I'm guessing) do Santa for the 2 kiddos
~then do gifts from my dad and Pam
~Have brunch
~get everyone ready.... again! We're moving up though 3 bathrooms at this house!
~10:30ish be back at my mom's
~noon be at my nanny's ( righ tnext door to my mom's)
~eat lunch there, open presents with my aunt and cousins and nanny
~2:30 be on the road back to dallas... to have the kids to their mom by 5pm!!!!!
~7ish go to Daniel's family Christmas!!!


Tuesday.... MELISSA SLEEPS! Then Tuesday night the kidos come back! YEA!



so while I do love Christmas... being Santa is hard! Pleaseing everyone is hard! But this is my life! So I guess I better stop my bitching and move along! Still lots to be done!

So incase I do not update before Christmas again... I hope everyone who reads this has a WONDERFUL and MEMORABLE Christmas! If your schedule is like ours it will be hard... but try and relax and enjoy the moment... it will fade so quickly!

Love to all and to all a good night! hehe

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 9:29 AM  

Quite a little schedule there! And quite the gathering yesterday! i will have to hear how that went! Look forward to seeing you guys tommorrow night! I still have so much to do to be ready for everyone, even if we do have a 'little' family, there is lots that I take upon my onself to do. I so want to please everyone, but sometimes, I know that I just cannot do it! So...see ya tommorrow. I love you!!!!

Anonymous 2:08 PM  

I have never know you to be such a planner. It must be that new husband of yours!!!

Anonymous 7:45 PM  

Welcome to the world of motherhood! Sounds like you are handleing it well:)

Staci 1:40 PM  

You schedule sounds like ours when we travel back to Indy for the holidays. We were home (in Texas) this year though - 4 days of just me, CJ and the kids watching movies, eating junk, and doing basically nothing - yah for us! Merry Christmas and I can't wait to see you!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP