Monday, December 18, 2006

Only 7 more days!!!!

OMG, it's coming up so fast! I'm almost done with my shopping! wohoo~~~~~

Had a grils shopping day with Melanie and Emily and Owen! it was fun! Daniel asked me if it was like the old days... not so much! In the old days we didn't have to stop every other bathroom for prego to pee... In the old days we weren't stoping and resting!... in the old days we weren't pushing strollers... so no not so much like the old days at all!!!! But it's us now and I guess that's fun too!!!

so here are some random pics I've been meaning to share!

Here is my dear friend (and lii' sis) Kristen's little girl Alyssa (hope that's how she spells it.. I'm so bad I don't even know)




















Here's my dear sweet Ali bear at gym!!




















I was just looking at pictures... look at how short my hair was... that was Christmas 2003!!! WOW!


















just thought this was a funny one of Melanie!!! She'll hate me!!!!



















another one from Jeni's shoot that I love!



















What I made for Shaune (Kevin's wifey to be) for her graduation gift! They loved it! they even called later to tell me how much they liked it! I was so happy they liked it!























Lynn and I from... oh so long ago! But it's the onl pic I have of us together! Love ya sister!



















Jess and I at a Rough Riders game! We had tonz of fun!!!


















Jeni and I on my b-day 3 years ago... I love this pic!






















It snowed in Tyler on V-day 2004... it was fun while it lasted!!!!






















I can't wait to go on vaction again! Vegas March 2005




















One of my first try's at photography!




















that's about all the randomness I have in me tonight folks! LLAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:46 AM  

Those are good as always. I can't wait to see little Melanie pregnant! She will be so cute! Christmas is a coming!!! Can't wait!!!! luv ya!

Anonymous 8:00 PM  

It's not nice to make fun of the pregant people!! I used to not like public bathroom, however now, I love them!!!

Madre~ I hope that I look cute. We saw a not so cute pregant lady while shopping. If that's me I am staying at home!!

Merry Christmas!!

P.S. Who took that beautiful close-up picture? It sure is good!!

Anonymous 10:51 PM  

These are great Melibelle! Cute photos! Really love the last one. Hope you have a great holiday! Love, Lou

Anonymous 8:54 AM  

Melanie-you have always been cute, so I know pregnant, you will really be cute!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas! Madre

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP