Thursday, February 15, 2007

couple of things...

1. MEREDITH cannot die... really!

2. I don't know what's wrong with me but the last two days I've been crying at the drop of a hat! You can imagine me watching Grey's tongiht! daniel just laughed as he brought me tissues!

3. So I'm trying to come up with a name for my photography business... how do you all like this

Photography by Melibelle

I figure Melibelle is different and will be hard to forget! Please give me your honest input in the comments!!

4.Daniel got me this mini vase with mini pink roses and they smell so strong! Even with my stuffy nose I can smell them sitting in bed! They are no my night stand but still... they smell good!

5. Having kids on V-day is fun! I got two presents!!! I'll post pics sometime soon!

5 Let me hear from ya:

SJ Carsten 6:43 AM  

I love the name -

Anonymous 7:30 AM  

After crying during Grey's did you laugh during Trees? It was a great episode. Annie's family is wacko but kinda figured they would be. :) I LOVE the name! It's so you! And Melibelle conjures up Southern charm.

Anonymous 9:26 PM  

i know right! she is so not going to die! how is work going??

Anonymous 4:49 PM  

You know me, I have to be honest. So...I like the Melibelle part but not the photography by. I'll be thinking. It appears that everyone else likes it so what's my opinion!!!

Anonymous 9:41 AM  

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP