here's a teaser for you... so far I'm thinking this has been one of my best shoots to date!
Aww....he is so beautiful! And I am sure that you took some great pictures! Hey-did you change your background on your blog from black to white? We have had so many changes with our computer at work this week, didn't know if it was me or you!
Beautiful baby!
He's cute but not as cute as Hunter!!!
He is obviously much cuter than Hunter! And I am not biased AT ALL! ;-) I NEED MORE PICS, MY MELISSA!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 Let me hear from ya:
Aww....he is so beautiful! And I am sure that you took some great pictures! Hey-did you change your background on your blog from black to white? We have had so many changes with our computer at work this week, didn't know if it was me or you!
Beautiful baby!
He's cute but not as cute as Hunter!!!
He is obviously much cuter than Hunter! And I am not biased AT ALL! ;-)
I NEED MORE PICS, MY MELISSA!
Post a Comment