Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YIIIPPPPPPEEEE I'm SO Happy!

So on Christmas Day at my Mom and Don's they unwrapped a sonogram from Matt and Jessica and we all cried and we were all so happy! I was really excited to be an aunt again! So Matt just e-mailed up to say it's a ..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gwendolyn (Gwen) Brianna will be her name I'm told! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I couldn't be more excited! Now I just hope she will have red hair like her Aunt Melissa! And I guess her Dad too! ;)

7 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 4:37 PM  

Yea! Another girl! Gwendolyn-What a cute name! It's different I love it! Jeni

Anonymous 4:46 PM  

Yeah-a Grammie again and I am hoping for red hair like you Melissa!!! and Matt too!!!!! Whatever color hair,it will be wonderful! Madre'/Grammie

Anonymous 8:51 PM  

Congratulations to you for becoming an aunt again and to the expecting couple too! :)

Anonymous 9:54 PM  

You are the coolest Auntie, I'm sure. Congrats!

Staci 8:12 AM  

Yeah! That is such a cute name!

Anonymous 7:01 PM  

I love that name!!!! Congrats auntie!!

Chalna 4:18 PM  

I had no idea they were preggers again! That is GREAT NEWS!! I love love love the name Gwen!! Poor Matt is going to end up like my Dad...the lone man in a sea of women. ;-)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP