Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~~~~~Changes~~~~~

So I'm making some changes to my blog!! Let em know what you think... some of the stuff I can't do here at work so I'll add back in my friends links and change the header to match when I get home today!

I was REALLY bored at work the other day so I started from the start and read through my blog... it's really cool to get to relive all the things that have happen since I started this blog in 2006! So I will vow to try and be a better blogger so when I'm bored again in a year or so I'll have something to read!! :) :)

In other news I've failed to really go on and on about how after a YEAR of wanting and saving my new camera is finally in my hands!!! the Canon 40D! They put them on sale once a year and I didn't want to wait a entire other year before I got it so I went for it! They take like $200 off of the camera which is ALOT so I can't really justify buying it at the regular price since I know they do that! :) I'm SO SO SO in love! I've been so behind on pictures I haven't had a chance to show u any of my new pics I've taken... which is only a few but still they are fab! My first real photo opp with it will be in the next week or two, my neighbor will be having her son Mr. Trevor and I'm so anxious to play! Plus it's been a while since I've done a newborn shot! Anyhoo!!! Better get back to hating my job! : )

4 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 5:40 PM  

I love the new look!!! NICE! And don't forget Colin's one year shots...you get to do those with your fancy new camera! ;-) Yea me!!

Anonymous 8:22 PM  

that is awesome!! i'm so excited for you!! i totally love the idea of you updating on a regular basis too!!

Anonymous 9:40 PM  

The colors and flowers make me think of summer and Hawaii. I like it!

Anonymous 4:45 PM  

Ummm...You could use your camera to take Hunter's Pics???? I've been patiently waiting....

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP