Friday, July 25, 2008

My BFF

So I’m finally in the process of uploading my pictures from Heather and Taylor’s Wedding! What an experience! Not bad just A LOT of work! So I’m sure Heather and Taylor are OH so happy that I finally finished!! It’s been 2 months since their wedding! So I thought I’d share one of my favorite parts of the day… my best friend Jeni. So When this all came about I knew I would need some help, someone to be my assistant if you will for the day. But being that I couldn’t pay anyone I hit up Jeni, cause we are BFF’s and that’s what we do for one another. And on a side note if she will EVER start a cake business I’m so in for helping so WHATEVER… so get off ur butt Jeni, your cakes are great!  Ok now back to the regularly scheduled program! So she happily agrees… which I’m not sure she knew exactly what she’s getting herself into! But she came through like a champ!! She stayed there with me all night, offering to do whatever I asked no complaints! She yelled at people when I needed her to get peep’s attention! She coaxed smiles and funny faces out of the MANY people that didn’t want to do the photo booth! She even took pictures so I could get to different angles during the ceremony! In general after the night was over and I was thinking back as I lay in bed that night; MAN I have a FANTASTIC BFF! Seriously even my husband was complaining about having to stay until the end of the wedding, and he was only sitting there at a table!! Jeni… Not one complaint!

So Jeni… I love you BUNCHES and BUNCHES and I owe you BIG time! So cake business… here we come! ;) Here’s a photo of Jeni in action!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 5:14 PM  

thats awesome!! youe have a great BFF

Anonymous 8:59 AM  

Yay for best friends!

Anonymous 1:19 PM  

I sm totslly crying right now just reading what you had to say about me and laughing at Daniel at the same time!!! Thanks so much! I love you bunches and bunches too! It was fun to get to watch you in action! I would do it again anytime! We don't see each other as much as we'd like so any chance to spend time with you is great even if I'm free slave labor! Haha! I know you can totally be a professional photog full time! Anyway when and if I decide to do the cake thing I will hold you to your offer! So, thanks for reminding me how special you are to me and vice versa! Love ya! Jeni

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP