Friday, August 01, 2008

Weekend has officially kicked off!

Well I'm not sure when I'll be able to post this since when I logged into blogger I got a message saying my blog was locked by bloggers spam-prevention robot! A robot was reading my blog! Cool huh! So Anyway I did the little word verification thing and now I have to wait for someone at BLogger to read my blog and see it's a real person's blog! What a job that must be huh! Wonder how much they get paid???

So I was UBER busy last weekend I got caught up on all pictures for all you other peeps except Rochelle's head shots, which I'm working on now! Then I have a TON and I mean TON of our family pictures to go through! All the way back from April! Bad I know! And let's not even get started on printing for out little yearly album! But it feels good to be done with any jobs I owe!

Got to visit with two of the cutest girls in the universe last night! My niece's Elle and Gwen! Well so I visited with Elle and I held, feed, and almost got poo'd on by Gwen! But all the same I love those kids, there so stinking cute! :) And I get to have one more new niece or nephew in my life this year... from Lins and Jeff! Good year!

I'm going to Tyler this weekend by myself to get my hair done and hang with Lynn and then Jeni... much needed girl time! Then have lunch Sunday with Lins, Jeff, and the Dust man! So it's a much needed chill weekend in Tyler! So in the mean time I realized I never really posted alot about our house so the other day when I pulled up and had that awe feeling that I still get that this is really mine I thought to myself I REALLY need to post about our house! :) so I'll fill you in and post some pics!

So we still love our house! We love most of our neighbors! Have made a few really good friends in our neighbors! Shannon and Jason are our closest I think, then David and Korrisa... close with them but they just had a baby Mr. Trevor Alan so their a bit busy at the moment! And then there's Mrs. Pam the resident grandma/mom that everyone on the street loves! There's other people we know but no more I'd claim as a friend. Some days I have to admit I get so consumed in my daily life that I forget how lucky we are to have this house! To be fortunate enough to be able to buy a new house in this market. It funny how quickly you forget about apt life and forget how much you should love the quit! We are SLOWLY getting our house where we want it... we DESPERATELY need to paint every room! We have painted one room in our whole house... actually the room not pictures! Daniel's office. Let me tell you folks, we are not painter, we are just bad at it! So we are saving up to have the house painted! hopefully by the first of next year we can get started on that!

/>




Here are some highlight photos of parts of the house I love the most!

Our pretty Crate Merdel~ why it's so special~ first I'm not a yard girl AT ALL... shocking I know... so I am now looking at yards, plants I like etc... I notice EVERYONE on our street who has a Crate Merdel and they are all blooming but ours. So I start to worry it's dead. Then one weekend we cam home from a trip to Tyler and they were pink blooms! We didn't plant this plant it was just there when we moved in so we had NO idea what color it would be! I was SO SO SO happy it was pink!



~ART~So I've recently really gotten into art... the only art I've purchased is from a scrapper chick I love that also paints, she paints little fun whimsy things about silly stuff. But one thing dear to my heart she paints about is PHOTOGRAPHY so you know I'm a sucker for it! So here is a remake of what my little tiny art wall looks like in my office! I want to have a wall somewhere that's just different art from random unknown peeps! I've been loving ETSy.com fun place for all handmade stuff!



Another Fav of min in the house now is the new iron thingy I got half off at Hobby Lobby! Love it, looks so fancy over Daniel's office door in the entry!!



I'm off to T-town in the am for a much needed fun filled weekend of hanging with friends! Happy weekending everyone!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 9:29 AM  

Glad to hear that you can blog again. I wonder what the robot thought about the house?? Have a great time hanging out with friends.

Anonymous 3:55 PM  

i love the house!! it looks like you.

Anonymous 12:46 PM  

Your decorating skills are improving!! It looks soooo good.

SJ Carsten 7:28 AM  

beautiful

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP