Friday, August 22, 2008

A bit of Blog FUN!!

Tomorrow I'm having my sewing class with Tami so hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I'll have a finished go green reusable shopping bag to show you pics of!!! Wish me luck! And here's a fun game to play in the meantime!

So I borrowed this from my girl Stella's blog go check out the answers she's got! Then play along and in the comments section leave your answer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pick the month you were born:

January----- --I kicked
February---- --I loved
March------- --I karate chopped
April------- ----I licked
May--------- --I jumped on
June-------- --I smelled
July-------- ---I did the Macarena With
August------ --I had lunch with
September--I danced with
October----- -I sang to
November---I yelled at
December---I ran over


Now pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10------my neighbour
11------my science teacher
12------a banana
13------a fireman
14------a stuffed animal
15------a goat
16------a pickle
17------your mom
18------a spoon
19------a smurf
20------a baseball bat
21------a ninja
22------Chuck Norris
23------a noodle
24------a squirrel
25------a football player
26------my sister
27------my brother
28------an ipod
29------a surfer
30------a llama
31------A homeless guy


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm nuts anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 8:30 AM  

I licked a surfer because I am crazy. LOL!! ;-)

Anonymous 2:17 PM  

I did the Macarena with a goat because Big Bird is my leader and he said to!!!!

That's funny!
Love ya!
jeni

SJ Carsten 10:53 PM  

I licked a fork because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP