Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom's 55th B-day was Wed

So we went to Tyler last weekend for B-day dinner at Nanny's. I got to give MOm my big surprise present! So Like I said I've been sewing alot more lately and quilting especially is my favorite! So I made her a Halloween wall hanging and I made her one placemat's with 4 more to come later. It was a last mint gift I decided to make Friday night before we left. ANyway... here are the pics from this weekend, enjoy!


Mom after opening the Surprise present... the wall hanging!


The one placemat with an IOU for 4 more!


Me, the Birthday girl, Nanny, Belle



Yummmmmmmy Nanny's homemade fried Chicken


Nanny cooking the yummy's


The birthday girl making a wish



Mom and I showing off my crazy mad sewing skills!


Bubba and I

3 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 8:29 AM  

Great, so now I am going to have to hire you to make me a quilt. You are going to have all of my money soon. ;-)

Anonymous 12:03 PM  

OMG!!! They are beautiful! You did such a good job!!! That picture of the 4 of you is great! Ya'll look so pretty! I totally would not have recognized Bubba! It has been 4ever since I've seen him, he looks good too! So anyway I'm gonna have to venture into sewing since we now have a machine! Mom gave Alix one this past weekend! She can teach me how to use the sewing machine! Love ya! Jeni

Anonymous 1:08 PM  

Well-I cannot pull up pics from my computer at work, but I saw them on your camera, not really the same, but anyway...I know I will get some pics! AND the wallhanging is so cool...it is already hanging on my way!!! Me and Melissa decided that it was OK to start decorating for FALL/HALLOWEEN now!!!!Thanks Melissa! Love ya Madre'

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP