Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loooooooong over do random

Post with TONZ O random pics! and some random stories to go along with! We are having a BBQ out with our neighbors so I'm sure I'll have some more pics to post from today later! :)



I've been waning to take some sunflower pics to eventually print and use them SOMEwhere in my house. I finally did it so here's a sample pic!


Chalna's little boy had his first bday party and I took his one year old pics! The turned out great! here's one of them...


and here's one of Hunter at Colin's party enjoying her hot dog bun on her fork... I mean that's how everyone does it right???


I went to Tyler a few weekends back for some girl time! and Ali, Cami, and Jeni and I went out and took some pics!! but I love ALOT of them so I can't decide on only one or two... sorry! :)




Jeni took one of me cause I needed a new picture for my web site! she done good! :)


and then I made her get in front of the camera. I love this pic cause u can see her freckles really good! :):):)



So here's my bag! I'm so excited I think it turned out GREAT! Daniel was so funny when I came home that day he thought I bought it at Hobby Lobby! I was all no silly I made it! HE was impressed! I'm really loving this whole sewing thing! Mom and Nanny have already put there wants for Christmas presents! Silly girls! :) I get to pick their Christmas presents!!!





Last Saturday we had a small birthday party for Gabriel with a few of his neighborhood friends! He ad a blast! I'm really very happy he has friends! When he comes over he rides his bike an runs up and down the street with them! Which is GREAT cause there aren't any kids his age around his mom's house so I don't think he goes outside too much over there. So anyway I'm REALLY happy he has some peeps to hang with! Even this weekend they all ganged up on Ken and she played outside with them.


and us... please ignore the fact that I have no make up on! :)



We got some new decor for our kitchen wall... it's been a big questions since we moved in. So here it is!



This past Thursday I went over to Matt and Jessica's to help help with general life since it's WAY more hectic for them with both girls! Anyway I of course too the chance to take picstures!!!



Gwen getting some Aunt Lissa love whether she likes it or not...






And we keep Elle yesterday for the afternoon and evening! We took her swimming and played and played! I think she had a good time! When we took her home last night she was SO tired! Matt said he's never seen her that tired so we did our job!!! Anyway she was in love with the photo booth on my computer so we played!








I'll leave ya with that! Kennedy, Shannon and I are scrapbooking right now! so I gotta get busy I'm falling behind! Have a good Labor Day weekend!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 5:52 PM  

I love this post!! I love ALL of the pictures!! And now I need you to make me one of those bags!! DAMNIT MELISSA!!! :-)

Elle is turning into such a big girl!!

Anonymous 11:41 PM  

I second the Elle is sooo big and super cute too! Way to be a great aunt and tire her butt out! I love love love the bag u r soooo awesome! Youll hve to teach Alix how to make it so I can have one 2! Thanks for the pivs of my girls, the one of Cami is totally cute! She smilimg and looks happy which is different for Cami in pictures! The queen of serious that she is! So anyway, Love ya! Jeni

**Angel** 9:49 PM  

you have made me proud with your updates in my absence.. :O) i'm back now, so look out!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP