Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday again

Yo wat up peeps?????????????

So I was off today so I'm in a happy mood! Got to go shopping at the big JoAnn's 2 day sale then went to HObby Lobby twice today, got to eat some yummy mexican with the hubby tonight and then worked on Mom's surprise b-day present! It's been a pretty boring week otherwise!

NExt week should be equally as chill... the kids will be coming for two weekend in a row cause we switched weekends with Elizabeth. Sat next weekend we are having a little b-day party with Gabriel's neighborhood friends. I'm going over to Tami, a lady form work, to have a sewing class.. this is my new fav hobby! Quilting in particular. I know sounds old fashion but I think it's a great thing that can be passed on through our family. I made one quilt last year when Daniel first gave me my sewing machine and then the excitement kinda died down. But I'm all in full force now! I'm getting better each project I take on! So make fun all you want Melanie... I love it!!;)

HOpe everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are headed to Tyler in the morning to spend the weekend with Mom cause her B-day is Wed... Sunday Nanny is making her a b-day lunch of homemade fried chicken... YUMMY!! Love some of Nanny's chicken! Plus we are getting a piece of furniture from Dad and Pam's lake house cause our TV broke in the living room so we had to switch TV's around in our house and having nothing in the living room for the TV we are using in the mean time to sit on! Hopefully we can get a new TV soon! Anyway have a great one! :)

2 Let me hear from ya:

SJ Carsten 1:30 PM  

glad to know you had a good day. Have fun quilting it is very rewarding.

Anonymous 9:58 AM  

Well-for those of you not knowing the surprise for Madre, it was a Halloween wall hanging! It is so cool,in fact, it is hangin on the wall now!!! And Halloween placemats (only got 1, but will get the rest before Halloween! AND I got a cool "grammie" bracelt that my sweet daughter made me! So, thanks Melissa &
Daniel for helping make my birthday weekend GREAT!!!!! Getting older isn't so bad! Love you Madre'

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP