Wednesday, September 03, 2008

ahhhhhhhhh a peak into Fall!

And I ADORE IT! We had all our windows open in our house tonight! It was FANTASTIC!!! I sat in my office sewing and a breeze keep tickling my fabrics all laid out and I was oh so happy! I know I have to float back down to reality and realize it's Texas and this loveliness will go away but MAN it's so nice! This is the only time in the world I miss our 3 story apt where we could sleep with the windows open!

We had a fab dinner tonight, from our brand new market street that just opened, orange roughy fish and some YUMMY corn on the cobb! So good! Then my lovely neighbor ruined my new find by informing me they are going extinct and other stores have stopped caring them :( so then I felt awful about enjoying my yummy dinner! So it was a FAB fall preview night here at my house! Hope you enjoyed the weather as well! :)

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:09 AM  

i love fall too. it's been chilly here and i love it!

Chalna 7:13 AM  

you are SO RIGHT!! That was TOTALLY football weather! We need to all get together and go to a Lee game this season at home. I mean it!!! Let's plan it! How fun would that be?!?!

Anonymous 11:49 AM  

I love your new background! It's really pretty! I hope fall gets here sooner than later! It's almost fair time!!! yea!! Love ya! jeni

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP