sorry sorry sorry! Its amazing how busy one can keep herself!
So Angel got on to me on facebook for neglecting my poor poor blog! It really is amazing all the things I find to fill my time up with!! I've done tonz of projects around the house! Lots of things I have been putting off! so my house is coming together more now! decorating wise that is! I have pics but haven't uploaded them yet! Later! I'll do my best to describe them! I finally put up my pottery barn shelfs as I like to call them! I haven't got all the frames or pictures for those frames yet but i have frames as place holders! I'll be patient to wait for sales on the frames!! Since I'm on a TIGHT budget now!! Also finally got a vase for by the front door with my little decorative stick things! And I got it for a STEAL!!! So proud I held out! I've been looking for one pretty much since we moved into this place!!! I'm learning patience!!! Also got curtains up in my scrap room! So cute! now if I can just get it painted!!!
Daniel was off Monday and Tuesday of last week cause we had Gab for 2 days of his spring break so we worked in our flower beds those two days! It's looking so pretty! Never EVER thought I'd be into doing the whole flower bed thing!!! But It's fun planting something then nurturing it and watching it grow and bloom! We got the cutest hibiscus tree with a twisty trunk! We moved the crate myrtle that came with the house to the backyard and replaced it with a tree/shrub that will be green year round! I love the crate myrtle when it blooms... but that's only about a week or two out of the whole year! So we switched it, later to find out now is the prime time to move them so I'm happy about that! It's starting to bloom! THen we spent last saturday pulling weeds from the backyard and we didn't even get half the yard :( then with the rain this week more grew!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr so I'm annoyed by that! So D is gonna go look for a spray... any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments! We obviously have to wait for the rain to stop and this crazy cold weather to stop! So we have some time!
In other news Kennedy unexpectedly came over this weekend. Her and her mom were having a terrible fight when we went to pick up Gab last night so D suggested they take a break from each other. It was REALLY hard to hold her as she cried her little eyes out... wanted to shoot her mom. But It's nice to get to spend some time with her. She also tried out for the freshman drill team at her high school she'll be at next year. She made it!!! of course!!! So hopefully dance will take a back seat and we can focus on drill team.. which makes me OH OH OH so happy! I'll once again get to go to high school football games!!! OH the joy!!!! :):):) all you SBDTer's that read you feel me right??? hehehe!!!
Speaking of Kennedy here's a few of her Cheer pics we took last year. ( u know I can't post without ANY pictures!! )


Were about to take Ken to dance practice so peace out for now!!!




5 Let me hear from ya:
kennedy is soooo beautiful!!! and wow...you sure have been keeping busy. don't know how you do it.
Owning a house can keep you busy year round with things to fix and clean up~ Glad to hear you're in good spirits.
I always hate it when people say...I could never stay home, I'd be so bored...Whatever! I keep plenty busy, and sounds like you are too! Are you going to go back to work?
Funny!!! I have said that before!!! Yes I will have to go back eventually :( but am enjoying not right now!!!!
I know that being home the last weeks I have been busier than when I was working full time!! Goodness I can't wait to go back to work so I can get some rest. LOL She is beautiful and you are such a good friend to her
Post a Comment