Thanks for all your sweet thoughts!
we'll be ok! Unfortunately Daniel and I have been through this 3 other times in our short marriage... now sure who we pissed off but whatever here we are again!!! SO it's not unfamiliar territory for us! So we aren't panicked yet!
So as promised here are the pics of our pretty trees! Pardon my weird excitement for trees but this is the first time any of them have bloomed! So here's the one we got right after we moved into the house, so it's the oldest at about a year..
and here's a few close up's

Here are the other trees we got a few months ago... surprisingly they are trying to blooming too!
This morning when I went out to take these pics and let the dogs out to potty there was a pretty little red bird off in the distance... he was singing to me! 
Happy Tuesday!!!
OH PS... the new Kelly Clarkson CD came out today!!! SO GOOD!! I preordered it on Itunes so I got 2 extra videos of the making of etc! SO GOOD! LOVE HER! :) Check it out!




2 Let me hear from ya:
There is nothing blooming here yet! They look so pretty!
How wonderful!!! Thank you for checking on me. I am sure you'll find something soon.
Post a Comment