Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I big red heart fall!

I'm so ready for fall I can't stand it! Partly due to the fact that I got a new Pottery Barn catalog this week. I get so excited when I get their new catalog in the mail! I will seriously look at it at least 50 times cover to cover! If I was rich I would have a whole Pottery Barn house! Ok well not all of it but alot! :) Here's some of the wonderful fall things that are in the new catalog...





I plan to get a few Fall mum's for the front of the house! To me those just mean Fall time! My madre ALWAYS has the most amazing huge mums at our house. It's funny how growing up I could have cared less about the plants she had. Seriously I don't ever remember giving them a second glance! Now that I'm a pretend grown up with a house I remember those plants and the way they always made the house feel homey and inviting! Guess it rubbed off and I didn't even know it! :)

Anyhoo I can just smell the fall smells in the air and CAN'T wait!!! In fact we are going to Kennedy's first football game Friday and you KNOW high school football will FOR SURE put me even more in the fall mood! All a high school football game needs to be perfect is cool weather and the fair as the back drop!! :) Sadly, I won't have either of those this Friday but a girl can dream!!

Now I would like to out Daniel with this post and let all you guys know he's almost more in love with PB than I! So whenever we are leisurely walking around Stonebriar we ALWAYS stop in the PB store and wish and dream! And thanks to one of these stops on a date day I got the go ahead to make a quilt for our bedspread!!!! REALLY! And I didn't even ask he brought it up!!! You see PB is all about the quilts this fall! And they have some amazing ones but there all a throw back to country old quilts... which isn't really us. SOOOOOOOO one day I'm gonna make up a king size quilt for our bed! Awesome right? Well I'm excited anyway!! Here is some of the lovely quilts they are boasting this Fall

2 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 9:10 AM  

I had to laugh...Fall always means a football game with the lights of the fair behind it for me too! Rose Stadium memories!! :-) That was always the best game!!

I am in love with Pottery Barn, too...IN LOVE! I get the baby and teen catalogs too and they make me want to shop so badly!!!

**Angel** 8:45 PM  

I can't believe I missed 2 posts! I love the pics below of Ken and her friend. Too cute.

I like fall too, but those birds up there are a little creepy to me...

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP